Overview of Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Refrigerator
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
About this area
Located in Baltimore, Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus is in the city center and near the airport. Fort McHenry and Washington Monument are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina and Baltimore Cruise Terminal. Check out an event or a game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and consider making time for National Aquarium in Baltimore, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Baltimore travel guide
- Fort McHenry - 5 min drive
- Baltimore Cruise Terminal - 13 min drive
- Baltimore Soundstage - 22 min drive
- Rams Head Live - 22 min drive
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - 24 min drive
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Station - 10 min drive
- Middle River Martin State Airport Station - 13 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 20 min drive
- Broadway Diner - 3 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- Greek Village Restaurant - 15 min walk
- Royal Pizza - 18 min walk
- Mo's Seafood - 18 min walk
About this property
Hampton Inn Baltimore Bayview Campus
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 60 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.