Travelers to Bansko give high marks for the ski areas and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. In Bansko, there are 131 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bansko
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Bansko Ski Resort and Dobrinishte Ski Resort are sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Dancing Bears Park and Art Center Ilindentci.
In Bansko, there are 131 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena - This 5-star hotel features 3 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Lucky Bansko Aparthotel SPA & Relax - Our customers like the pool and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Premier Luxury Mountain Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Bansko
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bansko is 24.96 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F