Find Hotels in Barragán
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Barragán are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 129 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Barragán
Places to visit in the larger region include Recuca, Plaza de Bolivar, and Armenia Country Club. You'll also find Centenario Stadium and National Coffee Park in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Barragán, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Campestre Las Camelias is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the center of Barragán. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Montenegro can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hotel Mocawa Plaza is located 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the heart of Barragán. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Armenia can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Decameron Panaca All Inclusive is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from central Barragán. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Quimbaya can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities.
Dressing for Barragán
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Barragán is 3.78 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F