When you imagine a new spot, you might think you'll be sauntering through the streets, looking up at the monuments or the exquisite environment wherever you look. But Baum Stadium is one draw you're especially counting on. For a while, it's been on your to-do list, and now is the day to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay Near Baum Stadium
Hotels near Baum Stadium
Some tickets to a big event at Baum Stadium is an instant-access pass to a day bustling with thrills.
While you might not have heard of Fayetteville, the destination it resides in, you'll likely be familiar with the state capital, Little Rock, 140 miles away.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Baum Stadium, there are 12 accommodation options to pick from. One of the more well-known hotels is The Chancellor Hotel, just 1 mile away. Two more options are the Staybridge Suites Fayetteville/Univ Of Arkansas, 0.2 miles away, and the Hampton Inn Fayetteville, only 0.9 miles away.
There are many affordable hotels conveniently located within walking distance. The Candlewood Suites Fayetteville – University of Arkansas (0.6 miles away) and the Best Western Windsor Suites (0.6 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to check out.
This destination also features an assortment of stylish upmarket hotels. Embrace the plush facilities at the Super 8 Fayetteville and the Days Inn Fayetteville. These are just 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Make time to indulge in the full-bodied coffee and delectable treats available at Dunkin' Donuts, a worthwhile little spot not far from Baum Stadium. A little later, you ought to delight in a more substantial meal at another spot within this area, Taco Bell. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at Whiskey101.
You need not travel very far from Baum Stadium to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Fayetteville National Cemetery is a prominent memorial site that relays the story of generations of locals.
- University of Arkansas-Fayetteville, a much loved school of higher learning, boasts a vibrant campus that many tourists in this destination enjoy exploring. Remember to make inquiries about tours and visiting times.
- You and your family can participate in community events at Walton Arts Center. Check out their exciting calendar of live gigs, art displays and workshops.
- Shop 'til you drop at Northwest Arkansas Mall, one of the best locations to purchase clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
- Are you a golfer? You will have fun teeing off at Blessings Golf Club.
Our roster of places to stay in Bentonville - Fayetteville provides all that you need, so you can be certain to find lodging near Baum Stadium that you'll fall in love with. You shouldn't be alone Bentonville - Fayetteville was a quite celebrated place in the past year. You'll rest assured once it's time to reserve your room, too: multiple visitors recommend their Bentonville - Fayetteville hotel. You're a click away from all the secret guidance you're looking for.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous site, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Baum Stadium is great.
- "Tidy, fresh, and quick to greet you" is always the goal for Bentonville - Fayetteville hotels.
- And we have rooms that are comfortable for everyone, from family reunions to singles.
It's clear why holidays close to Bentonville - Fayetteville received more visitors in the last year than 2015. We see your favored spot in your future with our excellent catalogue of hotels near Baum Stadium.
Bentonville - Fayetteville Facts and Figures
When you've done Baum Stadium, there are still more things to see and do in Bentonville - Fayetteville.
- Bentonville - Fayetteville excursions have been only for those in on the secret until recently, but trips have been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to make your reservations.
- You'll find Bentonville - Fayetteville also is on the ball when it comes to customized service after some time spent on its ample adventures.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration; next day, get enlightened about the region's history.
Planning a vacation to Bentonville - Fayetteville is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Baum Stadium from Expedia. Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and say hi to some all-new landscapes!