Visitors can enjoy all that Bedminster has to offer including its golf courses. There are 199 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bedminster
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fiddler's Elbow Country Club. You'll also find Natirar Park and Leonard J. Buck Garden in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Bedminster, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Watt Hotel is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the center of Bedminster. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rahway can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from central Bedminster. This 2.5-star hotel in East Hanover features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- The Kenilworth is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Bedminster. This 3-star hotel in Kenilworth features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Bedminster
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bedminster is 47.40 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F