Find Hotels in Bernardsville, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Bernardsville has to offer including the gardens and opera houses. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and rural setting.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bernardsville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Scherman Hoffman Wildlife Sanctuary and Cross Estate Gardens. In the area, you'll also find Ralston General Store Museum and Helen C. Fenske Visitor Center.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bernards Inn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Bernardsville
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bernardsville Station. Bernardsville might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bernardsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 47.40 inches of rain falls on Bernardsville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F