Find Hotels in Beiwu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2019
Travelers to Beiwu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Great Wall of China.
- You'll find 1280 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beiwu
Places to visit in the larger region include Lianhuashan Ski Resort, Beijing Golf Club, and Shunyi Olympic Rowing-Canoeing Park. Additionally, you'll find Qiaobo Snow World and Wangwu Racecourse in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Beiwu, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 218 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the center of Beiwu. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Beijing can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with memory foam beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
- Four Seasons Beijing is located 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the heart of Beiwu. This 5-star hotel in Beijing features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- CITIC Hotel Beijing Airport is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from central Beiwu. This 3.5-star hotel in Beijing features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Beiwu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Beiwu is 23.35 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F