Think of yourself on your upcoming holiday: you might think you'll be strolling through the lanes, looking up at the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, there is one draw you've been prepared for in particular: Belmont University. Now is the day to mark it complete.
Belmont University Hotels
Hotels near Belmont University
When you're ready to travel back through the ages, Belmont University is waiting.
If you are eager to visit, you'll need to make your way to Nashville, the state capital.
Belmont University has numerous accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 26 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. Consider the Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection, just 2 miles away, the Omni Nashville Hotel, 2 miles away, or the Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown, 2 miles away.
Comfortable and affordable are a couple of ways that travelers describe the good budget accommodation options in the vicinity. Two common choices are the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University, 1 mile away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Vanderbilt Elliston Place, situated just 1 mile away.
Make your vacation even more fantastic by staying at one of the upmarket hotels nearby. Indulge in the fantastic amenities at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel and the Holiday Inn Nashville - Vanderbilt - Dwtn. These are only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
When you're in the area around Belmont University, don't forget to try the robust coffee and appetizing treats at Fido. If you want something a little more nourishing, take a look at the chef's specials at Pancake Pantry, another dining establishment in the area. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to venture too far to find Urban Grub.
You don't have to travel very far from Belmont University to find other things to see and do in this region:
- If you are a fan of historic structures, you should take a walk through Belmont Mansion. You'll love the craftsmanship of this old house.
- The plays and other stage shows held at Belcourt Theatre are dynamic representations of the local arts scene.
- Peaceful on the inside and easily spotted from a distance, The Village Chapel is not just a place of prayer, but an unmissable tourist attraction too.
- Sit on the green grass and simply watch as the day passes by, run around with your kids and leisurely lay under the open sky at Fannie Mae Dees Park.
- While we don't have the answers to some of humankind's most pressing questions, you can probably mull over them at Upper Room, one of the most prominent places of worship in the area.
Our registry of places to stay in Nashville supplies everything you want, so you can be sure to find accommodation near Belmont University that you'll fall in love with. Get going Nashville welcomed quite a few visitors last year. Get the guidance you're looking for right here. Once it comes time to make your booking, you can do so with certainty: countless visitors would propose their Nashville hotel to a family member.
- "Fresh, orderly, and eager to invite you in" is how Nashville hotels function.
- The concierge services at hotels near Belmont University will be grand, which is fitting for such a magnificent feature.
- From big families to teams of two, we have spaces that are pleasant for everyone.
Suites in Nashville received more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Your preferred spot awaits with Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near Belmont University.
All About Nashville
When you've crossed Belmont University off your timetable, you'll still have things to do in Nashville.
- Nashville hasn't been very well-known in the guide books, but is currently beginning to be recognized.
- a full schedule of activities, you'll also notice Nashville knows its stuff when it comes to special care.
- Pay a visit to one of Nashville's monuments, then head out on the town to top off your exploration.
Planning an escape to Nashville is always a good plan, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Belmont University from Expedia. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few amazing new selfies!