Find Hotels in Benitachell
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Benitachell has to offer including its beaches. In Benitachell, there are 194 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Benitachell
The picturesque setting of Cala del Moraig and Morro Falqui exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Javea Golf Club and La Granadella Beach.
In Benitachell, you'll be able to select from 194 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Bull and Bear is located in the heart of Benitachell. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Benitachell features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Robert's Apartment is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Benitachell can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bungalow La Cala is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center. This 3-star apartment in Benitachell features 2 restaurants, a bar, and parking.
Dressing for Benitachell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.55 inches of rain falls on Benitachell each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F