When you think of a brand-new spot, you perhaps picture yourself ambling through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the lovely scenery everywhere around you. However, Berlaymont Building is one thing you've been counting on in particular. The day has come to tick it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Close to Berlaymont Building
Hotels near European Commission Headquarters
Visiting European Commission Headquarters is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It's found in Brussels, the national capital. This energetic destination entices travelers who come from every corner of the world.
It's always easy to find accommodations just a short walk from European Commission Headquarters. With an impressive 21 candidates within 0.6 miles, you're certain to find the perfect spot. A few of the more popular establishments are the Martin's Brussels EU, Housingbrussels and B-aparthotel Ambiorix.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a variety of budget hotels in the area. The Stanhope Hotel and the Marriott Executive Apartments Brussels, European Quarter are two convenient options that are only 0.7 miles and 0.6 miles away.
If luxurious accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and design are the B-aparthotel Regent and the Urbanrooms Bed & Breakfast, which are situated 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
The area near European Commission Headquarters offers some options for inquisitive foodies. Coffee addicts will love the featured roasts and snacks at Kafenio (Rue Stevin 134, Bruxelles). Silken Berlaymont (Boulevard Charlemagne 11-19, Bruxelles) is easy to find and it presents hearty feasts for the area's locals and sightseers from all over the world.
You don't have to travel very far from European Commission Headquarters to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- If you like walking around and exploring the local area, you are likely to love Schuman Plein.
- Jubilee Park is an awesome spot for everyone in your group. Pack some snacks and admire the slender trees and green grass.
- You cannot visit this area without calling in to Statue of Europe Unity in Peace, a popular statue.
- Pay a visit to Hotel van Eetvelde, an important historic property that can't be missed.
- Experience a bit of history and meander through Square Marie Louise, a popular local spot to hang out and catch up with friends.
Brussel-Schuman is to be found about 0.1 miles from European Commission Headquarters and is one great transport option. Bru.-Luxemburg/brux.-Luxembourg is another option nearby at a distance of just 0.6 miles.
Our roster of European Quarter hotels and lodging delivers everything you require, so you can be sure to find a place to stay near Berlaymont Building you'll adore. Start hunting: European Quarter welcomed more than a few guests in the past year. Once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, you can rest easy: many visitors recommend their European Quarter hotel. Need help deciding? You'll find all the secret advice you could ever want.
- You're in a good place if you're seeking spaces that are cozy as well as orderly and neat.
- The fronk desk service at lodging close to Berlaymont Building will be awesome, which will only enrich your holiday to this stunning monument.
- Discover that European Quarter accommodation will be waiting to show you into neat and orderly rooms.
Suites close to European Quarter received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. With our excellent roster of hotels near Berlaymont Building, you can stay right nearby your choice spot.
European Quarter Interesting Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to see and do in European Quarter once you've conquered Berlaymont Building.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the exploration; when the sun comes up, drop in on one of the area's monuments.
- European Quarter also knows many things about receiving its arrivals after you spend some hours on its a full schedule of excursions.
- European Quarter has been a well-kept secret, but it is currently starting to be acknowledged.
You won't regret planning a visit to European Quarter, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Berlaymont Building. Bid adieu to the same old sights and tip your hat to some new scrapbook photos!