Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bilinga, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Sea World, Surfers Paradise Beach, and Cavill Avenue.
- You'll find 1020 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bilinga
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bilinga Beach, Kirra Beach, and Tugun Beach. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Southern Cross University - Gold Coast is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Sea World and Surfers Paradise Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bilinga. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gold Coast Airport Accommodation - La Costa Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Bila Vista Holiday Apartments - Our customers love the overall value and proximity to public transit at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Oceanside Resort - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Cavill Avenue, 12 mi/19.3 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Bilinga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bilinga is 1.26 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F