Visitors to Birri are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses, restaurants, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Museum of Costa Rican Art, and Spirogyra Butterfly Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Birri
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Birri
Notable places to visit in the larger region include La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Museum of Costa Rican Art, and Spirogyra Butterfly Garden. Additionally, in the area you'll find National Theater and Gold Museum.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include National Center of Art and Culture, 9.5 mi/15.3 km from the city center, and Parque Nacional, which is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) away.
Dressing for Birri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Average annual rainfall for Birri is 72.76 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 62°F