Visitors can enjoy all that Blanchard has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
- There are 129 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blanchard
A favorite place to visit in the city is Winter Creek Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Blanchard, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 129 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Wingate by Wyndham Oklahoma City South is located 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the heart of Blanchard. This 2.5-star hotel in Oklahoma City features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown is 25.5 mi (41 km) from the center of Blanchard. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Oklahoma City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Plus Norman is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from central Blanchard. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Norman can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Blanchard
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Blanchard is 38.86 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F