Visitors can enjoy all that Boaz has to offer including the university setting, live music, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games and theaters.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gadsden
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 55.4 mi (89.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boaz
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Snead State Community College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boaz Outlet Center and Boaz Golf Club.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Econo Lodge - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Boaz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 57.91 inches of rain falls on Boaz each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F