Visitors can enjoy all that Arab has to offer including the festivals, parks, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 24 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cullman
- The closest major airport is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Arab
Places to visit in the larger region include Cherokee Ridge Country Club, Chesley Oaks Golf Course, and Guntersville Museum and Cultural Center. In the area, you'll also find Gunter's Landing Golf Club and Harmony Park Safari.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Arab
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Arab gets about 57.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F