Bodega Bay Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Bodega Bay and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 5 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Ocean View Bodega Bay Cottage by RedAwning is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers. Customers enjoy this 3-star vacation home's bathrooms and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Windsong - Romantic Retreat With Ocean View and Hot Tub. This vacation home offers in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets can join their owners at Bodega Harbor Inn. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Bodega Bay
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- April-June: the average is 63°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bodega Bay is 20.12 inches
Exploring Bodega Bay with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Bodega Bay has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Children's Bell Tower and Bodega Dunes. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bodega Harbour and Westside Regional Park.