Find Hotels in Bodega, CA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Bodega are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and churches. Top sights around the area include Goat Rock Beach and Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens.
- There are 398 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 25 mi (40.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bodega
A favorite place to visit in the city is Potter Schoolhouse. Additionally, in the area you'll find Goat Rock Beach and Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Bodega
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bodega is 20.12 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 64°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F