Travelers to Bolton-Ouest will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 129 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bolton-Ouest
Places to visit in the larger region include Brome County Historical Society, Theatre Lac-Brome, and Joie de Lavande Farm. You'll also find Bolton Falls Spa and Lac Brome Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Bolton-Ouest, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Country House With View on the Mountains is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Bolton-Ouest. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bromont can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Bromont is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the center of Bolton-Ouest. This 3.5-star hotel in Orford features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and room size.
- Hôtel Chéribourg is 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from central Bolton-Ouest. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Granby can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Bolton-Ouest
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Bolton-Ouest gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F