Visiting Bradenton Beach
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Bradenton Beach, which is also known for its entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and live music. Top sights around the area include Fort De Soto Park, John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, and Sarasota Jungle Gardens.
- You'll find 3425 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sarasota
- The closest major airport is in Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bradenton Beach
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Cortez Beach, Brandenton Beach, and Coquina Beach. Dolphin watching is just one of the top activities, while Bradenton Beach Marina and Historic Bridge Street Pier are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fish Hole Adventure Golf and Coquina Baywalk.
In Bradenton Beach, you'll find 556 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Dream Lover Boat and Breakfast - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Beach Club at Anna Maria by RVA - This 3-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its quiet location and clean rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Fort De Soto Park, located 10.3 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of the city, and John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, which is 10.4 mi/16.8 km away.
Dressing for Bradenton Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bradenton Beach is 56.18 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 53°F