Visitors can enjoy all that Braunlage has to offer including the mountain views, ski areas, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodations in Braunlage
- The closest major airport is in Hecklingen (CSO-Magdeburg - Cochstedt), 35.9 mi (57.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Braunlage
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wurmberg Gondola, Wurmberg, and Harz National Park. Additionally, you'll find Ring der Erinnerung and Grenzlandschaft and Museum Sorge in the area.
In Braunlage, you'll be able to select from 87 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Relexa hotel Harz-Wald - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Maritim Berghotel Braunlage - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Altes Forsthaus Braunlage - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Braunlage
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 57°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 60°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 47°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 27.40 inches of rain falls on Braunlage each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 58°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 19°F