Visiting Breaux Bridge
Visitors to Breaux Bridge are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- You'll find 140 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lafayette
- The closest major airport is in Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Breaux Bridge
A couple of favorite places to visit are La Poussiere Cajun Dancehall and Atchafalaya Basin Bridge. In the area, you'll also find Vermilionville and Vermilionville Historic Village.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Breaux Bridge. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Breaux Bridge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Breaux Bridge - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Maison Des Amis - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Breaux Bridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Breaux Bridge is 60.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F