Visitors to Scott are sure to enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, shopping, and art.
- You'll find 140 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lafayette
- The closest major airport is in Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scott
Places to visit in the larger region include Cajundome, Moore Park, and Blackham Coliseum. In the area, you'll also find Acadian Village and Cathedral of St John.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Scott. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn And Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- Hampton Inn Lafayette-I-10 - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Scott - Lafayette West - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Scott
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Scott is 60.47 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F