Find Hotels in Bron
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Visitors to Bron are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere, and Stade Gerland.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bron
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fort Bron and Hippodrome Bron-Parilly. In the area, you'll also find Eurexpo Lyon and Musee Lumiere.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bron. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- INTER-HOTEL Lyon Est Dau Ly - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel Lyon Bron Eurexpo - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Kyriad Lyon Est - Bron Eurexpo Le Cottage - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Stade Gerland, 4 mi/6.5 km from the heart of the city, and Textile Museum, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away.
Getting Around Bron
You can access metro transit at Hotel de Ville - Bron Tram Stop, Les Alizés Tram Stop, and Boutasse - Camille Rousset Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Bron
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Bron gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F