Visiting Budd Lake
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Budd Lake, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and lakeside setting. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Parsippany
- The closest major airport is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 23.8 mi (38.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Budd Lake
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pax Amicus Castle Theatre and Allamuchy State Mountain Park. You'll also find The Historic Palace Theatre and Waterloo Village in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Budd Lake - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Budd Lake
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Budd Lake Mt Olive Station. Budd Lake might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Budd Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Budd Lake is 47.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F