Find Hotels in Caineville, UT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Caineville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the coral reefs and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and spas. You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Torrey.
Sightseeing and Staying in Caineville
Places to visit in the larger region include North Caineville Mesa, Capitol Gorge, and Blacksmith Shop. In the area, you'll also find Mars Desert Research Center and Capitol Reef National Park.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn Caineville - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Caineville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 101°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Caineville is 4.17 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 17°F