Families enjoy visiting Escalante though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and coral reefs. In Escalante, there are 19 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Escalante
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and such places to visit as Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and Escalante Petrified Forest State Park. Additionally, you'll find Calf Creek Recreation Area and Anasazi State Park Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Escalante. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Canyon Country Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- Escalante Cabins & RV Park - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this cabin. With a stay at this 2-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- The Inn of Escalante - Amenities at this 3-star inn include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Escalante
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- Escalante gets about 11.97 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°F