Visitors to Sugarcreek are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sugarcreek
The city's cultural venues include Alpine Hills Historical Museum and David Warther Carvings. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are World's Largest Cuckoo Clock and The Farm at Walnut Creek.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Carlisle Inn Sugarcreek - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Sugarcreek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Sugarcreek gets about 38.90 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F