Visitors to Caprigliola are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Doria Castle. There are 1075 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Caprigliola
Doria Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Saint Caprasio Abbey and Brunella Fortress in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Caprigliola, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 573 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Appartamenti e Camere Edi is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the center of Caprigliola. Located in Riomaggiore, this apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Souvenir is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from central Caprigliola. This 2-star hotel in Monterosso al Mare features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Suisse Bellevue is located 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the heart of Caprigliola. This 3-star hotel in Monterosso al Mare features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Caprigliola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Caprigliola each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F