Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Carasco has to offer. In Carasco, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Carasco
Places to visit in the larger region include Porto di Lavagna, Chiavari Beach, and Lavagna Beach. You'll also find D'Aveto National Park and Zoagli Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Carasco, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 345 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Villa Paggi country house is located in the heart of Carasco. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Carasco can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Rivarola al Tempo dei Castelli is located in central Carasco. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Carasco can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet.
- Hotel Doria is located within 0.3 mi (0.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Chiavari can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Carasco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Carasco is 50.71 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F