Visiting Sestri Levante
Travelers to Sestri Levante give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, parks, and art.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Sestri Levante
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sestri Levante
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Parco Mandela, Libera Beach, and Bay of Silence. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sestri Levante Bowling and Baia delle Favole.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sestri Levante. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Agnese - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Grand Hotel dei Castelli - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Miramare - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its dining options and bar.
Getting Around Sestri Levante
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Riva Trigoso Station or Sestri Levante Station. Sestri Levante may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sestri Levante
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Sestri Levante gets about 50.71 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F