Find Hotels in Camogli
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2019
Visitors to Camogli are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Luigi Ferraris Stadium, Medieval Gates, and Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Camogli
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camogli
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Punta Chiappa, Portofino Regional Park, and Camogli Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Fruttuoso Abbey and Basilica Santa Maria Assunta.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Camogli. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Camogliese - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Hotel Cenobio Dei Dogi - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Casmona - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Top places to see outside the city include Luigi Ferraris Stadium, located 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Medieval Gates, which is 12.3 mi (19.9 km) away.
Getting Around Camogli
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Camogli Station. Camogli may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Camogli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Camogli gets about 50.71 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F