Visitors to Cascade are sure to enjoy the waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and restaurants.
- You'll find 358 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tamarack
- The closest major airport is in McCall, ID (MYL-McCall Municipal), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cascade
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and Lake Cascade State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cascade Golf Course and Kelly's Whitewater Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cascade. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ashley Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Cascade Lake Inn - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable beds at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Cascade
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Cascade gets about 25.75 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F