Visiting Casola in Lunigiana
Travelers to Casola in Lunigiana will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Casola in Lunigiana, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Casola in Lunigiana
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of San Lorenzo, Caves of Equi Terme, and Villa Pescigola. In the area, you'll also find Castello dell'Aquila and Fivizzano War Memorial.
As you start planning your visit to Casola in Lunigiana, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 90 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ca'Luni is located in central Casola in Lunigiana. This bed & breakfast in Casola in Lunigiana features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Tuscan Villa With Large Private Pool, Fountain & Pizza Oven is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from central Casola in Lunigiana. This 3-star hotel in La Spezia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Haven of Angels is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Casola in Lunigiana. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Forte dei Marmi can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Casola in Lunigiana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Casola in Lunigiana each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F