Casper Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Casper? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 20 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Casper is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Casper is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Sleep Inn & Suites. This hotel offers guests laundry facilities and free newspapers. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and quiet guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Casper
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Casper is 12.52 inches
Exploring Casper with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and riverfront, Casper has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, opera, and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit David Street Station and Nicolaysen Art Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss John F. Welsh Auditorium and Casper Planetarium. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PetSmart or The Groomer, LLC.