Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel was fine, perfect for an inexpensive, short stay. The staff was very pleasant.
Old Shilo remodeled into super 8. New furnishings and decor but old structure remains. Pool was out of service which I've been told is a common thing. Not bad for the price paid but if you are looking for a high quality newer hotel this isn't it.
I stayed in this facility many years ago. I had no complaints at the time and none at this time. This time, I felt "comfortable". Kind of like coming home after a rather long and stressful trip.
I have to definitely agree with some of the other reviews I've read, the coffee is very good. This is the first place I've ever stayed where snacks were set out for the guests in the afternoon/evening hours. All other places I've stayed everything is closed up after breakfast except for the coffee. ...
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Casper accommodation! Finding the best home away from home during your Southeast Wyoming adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Casper. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pup. Some Casper accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Southeast Wyoming is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Casper has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.8. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southeast Wyoming has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Casper is a top choice among pet parents like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?