Visiting Castle Rock
Visitors can enjoy all that Castle Rock has to offer including the basketball games, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kelso - Longview
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 51.5 mi (82.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castle Rock
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center. You'll also find Cowlitz County Historical Museum and Tam O'Shanter Park in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Timberland Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Dressing for Castle Rock
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.95 inches of rain falls on Castle Rock each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F