Envision yourself in a new place: you might think you'll be strolling around the lanes, gazing up at the monuments or the beautiful environment wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you are especially prepared for: Cowlitz County Historical Museum. It's been on your to-do list for years, and right now is finally the day to get there.
Lodging Nearby Cowlitz County Historical Museum
Hotels near Cowlitz County Historical Museum
Get a taste of the region's culture at Cowlitz County Historical Museum.
It is just 60 miles from Olympia, the state capital, in a destination called Kelso.
To be in close proximity to Cowlitz County Historical Museum, stay at one of 9 possible accommodations within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Town House Motel Inc, just 0.8 miles away. Two other great options are the Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, 0.6 miles away, and the Comfort Inn Kelso - Longview, only 0.6 miles away.
The collection of nearby budget-friendly accommodation options is popular with many travelers. The Best Western Aladdin Inn is a 0.6 miles journey away and the GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kelso / Longview is 0.6 miles away.
This destination also features an assortment of stylish upmarket hotels. Top of the range facilities await at the Super 8 Kelso Longview Area and the Econo Lodge Kelso. These establishments are a short distance of 0.7 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
If the hot coffee at Safeway Starbucks doesn't prepare you for an afternoon at Cowlitz County Historical Museum, the appetizing treats will. This local coffee shop is not far away. Once your stomach starts rumbling, sit down for dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Red Lobster. And finally, make your way to Yan's Chinese Restaurant & Lounge. Have a few beers and mingle with your buddies.
Before you leave, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Three Rivers Mall is among the best malls in the area and the ideal place to spoil yourself with a bit of retail therapy.
- Tam O'Shanter Park, a popular urban park, is visited by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic and have a relaxing day in these green surroundings.
- Do you consider yourself a fan of golf? You will have fun testing your swing at Three Rivers Golf Course.
The rail terminal, Kelso Station, is 0.3 miles away from Cowlitz County Historical Museum, making the train a convenient method of transportation.
Our hotels and resorts in Kelso - Longview have all you want, so you can certainly find sites near Cowlitz County Historical Museum that you'll fall in love with. Kelso - Longview saw more than a few arrivals in the past year, so start going. All the recommendations you're searching for you'll find right here. You'll rest easy once reservation time is here, too: many visitors recommended their Kelso - Longview hotel.
- We have it here if you want accommodations that are soothing in addition to clean.
- The fronk desk services at accommodation near Cowlitz County Historical Museum will be grand which is appropriate for such a fine landmark.
- You'll find Kelso - Longview accommodation are always orderly and neat.
It's easy to see why Kelso - Longview getaways got more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. And thanks to our diverse catalogue of hotels near Cowlitz County Historical Museum, your choice site lies in your future.
Kelso - Longview Interesting Facts and Figures
Once you've checked Cowlitz County Historical Museum off your list, there are still further things to do in Kelso - Longview.
- Kelso - Longview is now beginning to be recognized after having been only for those in the know.
- Enjoy a tempting snack of the local foods and journey into a boutique to browse for necessities.
- After some hours spent on its abundant action, you'll notice Kelso - Longview also knows its stuff when it comes to special care.
You won't regret planning an escape to Kelso - Longview, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Cowlitz County Historical Museum. Get ready to wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and say hello to more than a few amazing new photo opportunities!