Find Hotels in Kalama, WA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kalama has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kelso - Longview
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 32.3 mi (52 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalama
A favorite place to visit in the city is Louis Rasmussen Day Park. You'll also find Woodland Motocross Park and Lewis River Golf Course in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel 6 Kalama, WA - With a stay at this 2-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
Dressing for Kalama
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kalama is 47.95 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F