Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kelso, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kelso - Longview
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kelso
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Three Rivers Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cowlitz County Historical Museum and Tam O'Shanter Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kelso. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kelso / Longview - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and room size.
- Comfort Inn Kelso - Longview - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Aladdin Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Kelso
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kelso Multimodal Transportation Center. Kelso might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Kelso
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 47.95 inches of rain falls on Kelso each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 35°F