When you consider your next vacation, you might see yourself walking through downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the exquisite nature wherever you look. However, there is one feature you're especially anticipating: Center of Contemporary Arts. The day has arrived to mark it finished.
Find Your Center of Contemporary Arts Hotel
Hotels near Center of Contemporary Arts
Visiting Center of Contemporary Arts is certain to be an interesting experience.
It is in Cairns, 35 miles from Port Douglas. It makes for a great side adventure!
Hoping to rest your head nearby? Then you're spoiled for choice, since there are 74 options to pick from, all within walking distance. Some popular ones include the Waters Edge Apartments Cairns, Vision Apartments and Piermonde Apartments - Cairns.
Looking for a place to rest your head which won't overshoot your budget? Conveniently, there are loads of budget hotels in the area. 1 mile away, you'll find the Edge Apartments Cairns, but if that's not right for you, then perhaps you could take a look at the Cairns Luxury Apartments, which is 0.5 miles away.
There's plenty of high-end accommodation options in the immediate area. A local favorite is the Coral Towers, a walk of just 1 mile away. Another option is the Hilton Cairns. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
Those spending time at Center of Contemporary Arts often indulge in delicious coffees and pastries at Ochre Restaurant Cairns, just a convenient stroll away. If you're after a more substantial meal, savor the local fare at Rydges Tradewinds. To properly end the night, take one final walk and buy a couple of beers at Gilligan's.
After visiting Center of Contemporary Arts, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- Jute Theatre is an important part of this region's energetic culture. You will enjoy a fun night at theater here and get an insight into the local performing arts scene.
- Kick Contemporary Arts features everything an art enthusiast could want, so make sure you put it on your list of things to do when visiting the region.
- Investigate the schedule of events and enjoy a bit of culture at JUTE Theatre Company. You'll find a variety of theatrical plays catering to most tastes and interests.
- While crusing down Cairns Esplanade, enjoy some people watching or have a chat with the friendly locals.
- Pack lunch and spend a while at Michaelmas Cay.
A modest distance of just 0.6 miles is all that separates Center of Contemporary Arts and the light rail station, Cairns Station.
Hotels in Cairns Central Business District here on Expedia provide everything you want, so you'll definitely get options near Center of Contemporary Arts that you'll adore. Start going: Cairns Central Business District saw more than a few visitors in the past year. You can spend confidently when you're ready to make your booking, too: guests of all kinds would suggest their Cairns Central Business District hotel to an office-mate. We've got all the recommendations you're looking for right here.
- From big families to newlyweds, we offer accommodations that are pleasant for everyone.
- "Orderly, fresh, and set to show you in" is how Cairns Central Business District hotel rooms will be waiting.
- Appropriate for such a lovely site, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Center of Contemporary Arts is wonderful.
Cairns Central Business District rooms received more visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right in the neighborhood thanks to our diverse selection of hotels near Center of Contemporary Arts.
Cairns Central Business District Facts and Figures
When you've checked Center of Contemporary Arts off your list, there are still further activities to do in Cairns Central Business District.
- Cairns Central Business District has been hidden away, but is starting to become established.
- Savor a tasty snack of the local foods and discover the perfect market to get a few souvenirs.
- Cairns Central Business District also knows a thing or two about personalized treatment after you spend a day on its a full schedule of action.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Cairns Central Business District, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Center of Contemporary Arts from Expedia. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on some astonishing new landscapes!