Find Hotels in Central Oklahoma, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Where to stay in Central Oklahoma
Enjoy riverside strolls and ample entertainment options, from bowling, boat rides and mini-golf to shopping and dining, in this revamped warehouse district.
Downtown Oklahoma City
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,266 area reviews)
Explore the lively heart of Oklahoma City in this buzzing district, where many businesses, hotels, restaurants and museums are concentrated.
Central Oklahoma City
3.5/5Good!(2,276 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Central Oklahoma City, Chesapeake Energy Arena and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum are top sights worth seeing.
While Mesta Park might not have many sights to explore, venturing just a little farther will lead you to top things to see and do like Chesapeake Energy Arena and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum.
When in Business District, you can plan a visit to Chesapeake Energy Arena and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, some noteworthy sights in the nearby area.
Visiting Central Oklahoma
Travelers to Central Oklahoma give high marks for the fun sporting events, college vibe, and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, festivals, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Oklahoma City Zoo, Omniplex Science Museum, and National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum.
- There are 498 hotels and other accommodations in Central Oklahoma
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Central Oklahoma
Known for its live music, festivals, and opera, the city's cultural venues include Omniplex Science Museum, National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, and Museum of Osteology. Attractions like Oklahoma City Zoo, Frontier City, and National Shrine of the Infant Jesus of Prague are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, Centennial Land Run Monument, and Union Station.
In Central Oklahoma, you'll find 498 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dominion House - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City - Bricktown, OK - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Bricktown features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hampton Inn El Reno, OK - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its pool and location.
Other favorite sights in Central Oklahoma include Oklahoma State Capitol, Chesapeake Energy Arena, and Myriad Botanical Gardens.
Getting Around Central Oklahoma
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Santa Fe Depot, Norman Station, or Purcell Station. Central Oklahoma might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
More trip options
- Central Oklahoma Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Central Oklahoma Airports
- Hotels in Central Oklahoma Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Central Oklahoma Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Central Oklahoma
- More Hotel Options in Central Oklahoma
- Central Oklahoma Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Oklahoma
- Other Hotels near Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends