Consider yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you probably see yourself walking through the roads, staring up at the gorgeous world or the buildings all around you. However, there's one feature you're especially counting on: CenturyLink Center. It's been on your bucket list for a while, and right now is finally the moment to get there.
Hotels Nearby CenturyLink Center
Hotels near CenturyLink Center
CenturyLink Center is an interesting attraction to visit.
To visit it, step off the beaten track a little and head over to Bossier City, which can be found 200 miles from the state capital, Baton Rouge.
There's about 44 hotels for you to stay at that will situate you only 6 miles away from CenturyLink Center. The 2439 Fairfield and The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa are some of the best possibilities here.
If you would rather not spend a tonne of cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to learn that there are a number of budget hotels in the area. A few places that should be on your list include the Courtyard by Marriott Shreveport-Bossier/Louisiana Boardwalk and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport / Bossier City, LA.
Look into staying at one of the area's high-end hotels to ensure that you get the best night's sleep possible. Those who choose to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Shreveport/South or the Margaritaville Resort Casino will encounter the best in amenities and comfort.
Merely minutes from CenturyLink Center, Ballaire Bistro & Bookstore (4330 Panther Drive, Bossier City) is generally overflowing with famished travelers. Pierce Brothers (2000 CenturyLink Center Drive, Bossier City) is merely 0.2 miles away. To end the night, you may want to stop by for a drink.
There are plenty of other things happening in the vicinity of CenturyLink Center:
- March on over to Barksdale Air Force Base, spend some time within the site and try to understand what a day in the life of the armed forces is like.
- Whether you're a risk taker or just like to watch some high stakes games, it's always exciting to be at Diamond Jacks Casino.
- You can shop up a storm, complete your errands or unwind with a drink at Pierre Bossier Mall, a retail hub for travelers and locals alike.
- Up the ante and head on over to Boomtown Casino which offers a thrilling collection of games, from good old roulette and blackjack to state-of-the-art slot machines.
- Whether you're a risk taker or just like to watch some high stakes games, you're sure to have a good time at Horseshoe Bossier City Casino.
Our Shreveport resorts and hotels deliver all you require, so you are certain to find lodging near CenturyLink Center you'll appreciate. Lots of travelers drop in from everywhere on earth, so it's time to get going. You'll spend boldly when it's time to reserve your spot, too: countless travelers endorse their Shreveport hotel. Find all the guidance you could ever want.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous site, the fronk desk service at hotels close to CenturyLink Center is awesome.
- "Fresh, tidy, and eager to receive you" is how Shreveport hotels operate.
- You'll find it here if you're seeking room comfort in addition to spotlessness.
And thanks to Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near CenturyLink Center, your choice spot awaits.
When you've checked CenturyLink Center off your schedule, there are still even more activities to do in Shreveport.
- Look into all the tours near Shreveport and really explore everything possible in the region.
- Take some hours to organize some activities, and you'll soon realize Shreveport also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Head out on the town to top off the exploration right; the next day, pay a visit to a local monument.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Shreveport, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near CenturyLink Center. Prepare to wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some astonishing new selfies!