Top Hotels Near Ceylon Tea Museum in Hantana
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Ceylon Tea Museum
Top Hotels Close to Ceylon Tea Museum
You could be seeing lower prices
Ceylon Tea Museum Hotel Guide
Travel stories come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after a visit to Ceylon Tea Museum.
It is located in Kandy District. Never heard of it? Well, it is likely that you have heard of the nation's capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, which is a mere 60 miles away.
Ceylon Tea Museum has an impressive number of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 70 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Amaya Hills is 1 mile away. Also, The Tourmaline and the Hotel Topaz are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs low, have a look at the array of budget-conscious hotels in the area. Located 1 mile from it is the Vista Nethmi Villa, but you could also have a look at the Blinkbonnie Inn if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 1 mile away.
People who like to indulge in the finer things in life will no doubt feel right at home at the Serene Grand Hotel. This upmarket establishment is only 1 mile away.
You'll be pleased to know that Ceylon Tea Museum isn't all this area has to offer. Theva Residency (Theva Residency Road, Kandy) is just 0.6 miles away and it serves up delicious fare.
Other Places to Visit near Ceylon Tea MuseumCeylon Tea Museum is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Horton Plains National Park is the perfect location to walk in the great outdoors and unwind.
- Wales Park is a local spot where you can fully let loose and live in the present moment.
- You can have a look at beautiful architecture at Malwathu Maha Viharaya.
- Cemeteries probably aren't the first thing that springs to mind when it comes to tourist destinations. But sites, such as the intriguing Kandy Garrison Cemetery, can reveal a lot about this region.
- Participate in community art events and activities at Kandyan Art Association & Cultural Centre. Check out their up and coming music concerts, exhibits and art programs.
The train station, Randles Hill Railway Station, is only 1 mile from Ceylon Tea Museum, making the train a popular way to go.