Find Hotels in Cherry Gardens
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Cherry Gardens
Travelers to Cherry Gardens will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Brighton Beach, Adelaide Central Market, and Victoria Square.
- You'll find 437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cherry Gardens
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Brighton Beach, Adelaide Central Market, and Victoria Square. In the area, you'll also find Rundle Mall and National Wine Centre of Australia.
As you start planning your visit to Cherry Gardens, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 157 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from central Cherry Gardens. This 4-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Mantra Hindmarsh Square is located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Cherry Gardens. This 4.5-star hotel in Adelaide features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Adelaide Rockford is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the center of Cherry Gardens. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Adelaide can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Art Gallery of South Australia, 10.4 mi/16.8 km from the city center, and Government House, which is 10.5 mi/16.9 km away.
Dressing for Cherry Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Cherry Gardens each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cherry Gardens?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cherry Gardens, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cherry Gardens?
What are some accommodations with pools in Cherry Gardens?
Recent reviews of Cherry Gardens hotels
More trip options
- Cherry Gardens Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cherry Gardens Airports
- Hotels in Cherry Gardens Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cherry Gardens Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cherry Gardens
- More Popular Hotels in Adelaide
- Other Hotels near Cherry Gardens, Adelaide
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends