Cherry Hill Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Cherry Hill? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill is a dog-friendly condo, offering a 24-hour fitness center for its human guests along with in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star condo's quiet guestrooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Cherry Hill. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's quiet guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Residence Inn by Marriott Cherry Hill. This aparthotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 3-star aparthotel's comfortable rooms and location's sightseeing.
Planning Your Trip to Cherry Hill
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cherry Hill is 46.97 inches
Exploring Cherry Hill with Your Pet
Known for its baseball and gardens, Cherry Hill has lots to offer visitors including its live music, museums, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Cherry Hill Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Marketplace at Garden State Park and Barclay Farmstead Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Monster Pets, Pet Valu, or Chic Petique.