Visiting Cherry Hill
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cherry Hill, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, and Reading Terminal Market.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Laurel
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cherry Hill
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Historic Croft Farm, Garden State Discovery Museum, and Goodwin Holocaust Museum and Education Center. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Cherry Hill Mall and Marketplace at Garden State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Barclay Farmstead Museum and Merchantville Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cherry Hill. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Cherry Hill - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this condo. This 2.5-star condo features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Cherry Hill - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Independence Hall, located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center, and Liberty Bell Center, which is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) away.
Getting Around Cherry Hill
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Cherry Hill Station. Cherry Hill might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cherry Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Cherry Hill gets about 46.97 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F