Visitors can enjoy all that Haddonfield has to offer including the baseball games, forests, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, churches, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, and Citizens Bank Park.
- You'll find 103 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Laurel
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Haddonfield
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Independence Hall, Liberty Bell Center, and Citizens Bank Park. In the area, you'll also find Wells Fargo Center and Reading Terminal Market.
As you make plans for a getaway to Haddonfield, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 308 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Haddonfield Inn is located in central Haddonfield. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Haddonfield can enjoy access to free breakfast and an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Haddonfield. This 4-star hotel in Philadelphia features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Philadelphia 201 Hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from the center of Haddonfield. This 3.5-star hotel in Philadelphia features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Top places to see outside the city include Ben Franklin National Memorial, located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center, and Philadelphia Museum of Art, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Dressing for Haddonfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Haddonfield gets about 46.97 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F