Overview of Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Terrace
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, River View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Transfer Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, River View
About this area
Located in Naperville, Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk is in the city center and near a metro station. Sea Lion Aquatic Park and Cosley Zoo are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Chicago Premium Outlets and Oakbrook Center Mall. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Naperville travel guide
- Centennial Beach - 6 min walk
- Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church - 11 min walk
- Naperbrook Golf Course - 12 min drive
- Odyssey Fun World - 16 min drive
- Morton Arboretum - 17 min drive
- Naperville Station - 16 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 41 min drive
- MiciCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company - 1 min walk
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill - 1 min walk
- Santo Cielo - 1 min walk
- SixtyFour - A Wine Bar - 1 min walk
- Quiubo - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Indigo Naperville Riverwalk
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel is beautiful, however, when paying for a suite room, I expected there to be a separate “suite” area. It was just a room with a bit of extra space. There was also no mini fridge or microwave which I would expect in a suite, and especially in a high end hotel.