Visitors can enjoy all that Choiseul has to offer including the entertainment choices, beaches, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and museums. Around the area, top sights include Marigot Bay, Sulphur Springs, and Soufriere Volcano.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Choiseul
- The closest major airport is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Choiseul
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Choiseul Arts and Crafts Centre is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Marigot Bay and Sulphur Springs.
As you start planning your visit to Choiseul, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 83 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Tet Rouge Resort St. Lucia is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the center of Choiseul. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Choiseul can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Great Island Escape for an Unforgettable Vacation is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from central Choiseul. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gros Islet can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and bathrooms.
- Harbor Club St. Lucia, Curio Collection by Hilton is located 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Choiseul. This 3.5-star hotel in Gros Islet features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
Popular places to see outside the city include Soufriere Volcano, located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center, and Anse Chastanet Beach, which is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) away.
Dressing for Choiseul
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- Average annual rainfall for Choiseul is 1.61 inches
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F