Travelers to Laborie will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Marigot Bay, Sulphur Springs, and Soufriere Volcano.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Laborie
- The closest major airport is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laborie
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Marigot Bay, Sulphur Springs, and Soufriere Volcano. Additionally, you'll find Anse Chastanet Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Laborie, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 72 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Gampierre - Beautiful Island Villa, Breathtaking Views, St. Lucia is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Laborie. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gros Islet can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
- Family House Overlooking the Caribbean Sea is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the center of Laborie. This 5-star resort in Soufriere features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Rainforest Home to Peel Your Stress Away is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from central Laborie. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Vieux Fort can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Laborie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- Laborie gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 69°F