Find Hotels in Soufriere
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Soufriere, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, local tours, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its volcano viewpoints. Top sights in the city include Sulphur Springs, Soufriere Volcano, and Anse Chastanet Beach.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Soufriere
- The closest major airport is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Soufriere
The city's cultural venues include Zaka Art Cafe and Morne Coubaril Estate. The beaches, volcanoes, and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Sulphur Springs, Soufriere Volcano, and Anse Chastanet Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of the Assumption and Soufriere Estate Diamond Botanical Gardens.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Soufriere. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Samfi Gardens - With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
- Jade Mountain Resort - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Caille Blanc Villa - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to visit in the area include Marigot Bay, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the heart of the city, and Reduit Beach, which is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away.
Dressing for Soufriere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- Soufriere gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Soufriere?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Soufriere, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Soufriere?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Soufriere?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Soufriere?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Soufriere?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Soufriere?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Anse Chastanet Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Gros Piton?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Soufriere?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Soufriere?
Recent reviews of Soufriere hotels
More trip options
- Soufriere Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Soufriere Airports
- Hotels near Popular Soufriere Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Soufriere
- More Hotel Options in Soufriere
- More Popular Hotels in St. Lucia
- Other Hotels near Soufriere, St. Lucia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends